Thank you for your interest in becoming a Project Conserve Host Site Organization. We are thrilled to partner with local organizations to address critical conservation needs in western North Carolina.
- Be a registered 501c3 nonprofit or government agency (local, state, or national).
- Provide active and qualified supervision of the AmeriCorps member, averaging at least 12-15 hours per month.
- Provide adequate office space, supplies, and training necessary for the member to be successful.
- Provide a well-planned and detailed member service description that is aligned with the goals and requirements of Project Conserve.
- Fulfill other program requirements and ecpectations as outlined in the Fact Sheet. Check Out Our 2016-2017 Host Site Fact Sheet for the most recent and detailed information on our Program Design, Host Site Responsibilities, AmeriCorps Prohibited Activities and Application Information.
How to Apply
The host site recruitment season for the 2017-2018 term has ended. The application period for program year 2018-2019 will begin in late 2017. Please Contact Us for more information or to request an application.